Brug ruter offline
Traveling abroad or heading to an area with poor internet connectivity? Make your journey smooth by downloading your selected route for offline navigation.
Watch this short video for downloading a route or read the step-by-step guide below if the video does not provide enough information: Video
- Select or Create a Route:
- Choose the route you want to take or create a new one within the app.
- Download for Offline Use:
- Click on the 'Download for Offline Use' button, usually located near your selected route details.
- Note: Downloading may take some time depending on the length and complexity of the route.
- Check 'My Routes':
- Once the download is complete, go to the 'My Routes' section in the app.
- You'll find your downloaded route listed here.
- Open the Route and Start Navigation:
- Click on your downloaded route from the 'My Routes' list.
- Press the 'Start Navigation' button.
- How to View Downloaded Map:
- Partial Map Download: The app only downloads the portion of the map that corresponds to your selected route. If you are not close to the downloaded route when you start navigation, you won't see any map display.
- Either be close to the starting point of your downloaded route or
- Click on the icon that focuses on the route (right bottom) to view the downloaded map.